University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt
Faculty of Electrical Engineering
The University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt (FHWS) aims to provide access to their website in accordance with Article 1 of the Bavarian ordinance on the Creation of Barrier-Free Information Technology (BayBITV).
This accessibility statement applies to:
- the Webpage of the Bachelor's Degree Programme Mechatronics (IMC)
- the web presence of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering with its sub-domains Studiengängen Bachelor Elektro- und Informationstechnik and Master Elektro- und Informationstechnik
These websites partly comply with Article 1 BayBITV.
- Some published documents cannot (yet) be offered barrier-free due to the amount of data they contain (this applies in particular to study guides, module handbooks or the versions of the SPOs).
- At the moment, we are working on creating contents in plain language (German) which are then translated into (German) sign language.
- Externally loaded content and externally created documents are sometimes not barrier-free. This may also affect documents from other faculties and departments of the FHWS. The Faculties of Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering are unable to provide for barrier-free access.
Creation of the accessibility statement
This statement was created on 3 September 2020.
It is based on a self-assessment of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering conducted on 3 September 2020.
This is repeated at regular intervals. This statement was last revised on 3 September 2020.
Feedback and contact details
FHWS makes every effort to make its web presence accessible as soon as possible. If you face any problems in retrieving information or if you notice pages/sections that are not accessible, you are welcome to report this through the following contact form. Via this channel, you can also request accessible alternatives to non-accessible contents of the website:
If the request you made via the contact form is left unanswered as a whole or in parts over a period of six weeks, you can request the Bavarian agency for digitisation, high-speed internet and surveying (Das Landesamt für Digitalisierung, Breitband und Vermessung (Landesamt) to examine whether measures are necessary in the context of the monitoring of the obligated party.
In accordance with the implementing acts following Article 8 Section 2 Sentence 1 of the Directive (EU) 2016/2102, the agency for digitisation, high-speed internet and surveying monitors the compliance with the obligations.
Landesamt für Digitalisierung, Breitband und Vermessung
IT-Dienstleistungszentrum des Freistaats
Bayern Durchsetzungs- und Überwachungsstelle
für barrierefreie Informationstechnik
Phone +49 89 2129-1111
Fax +49 89 2129-1113
If students are dependent on content that they cannot perceive, they can always contact the FHWS officer for disabled or chronically ill students:
Vice President Prof. Dr. Christian Bauer
Phone +49 931 3511-6096 or -6002
Staff of FHWS can always contact the representative of severely disabled members of staff (inclusion officer):
Ms Doris Emmerling
Phone +49 931 3511-6137 or -8241